Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm so tired i seriously am not able to keep myself awake!

tmr's friday! yayness... oh wait. i'm going out during the weekends.

I know them much better now. YAY!! and vice versa!! hehehehee... we're seriously gonna be up to some mischief! so beware people, the force have unite! lol!!!

Actually, i am surprised at how romantic they can be at their age. At how thoughtful they can get. Yerp, their girlfriends are definitely lucky even though i think they (the girlfriends) dont quite realise it... lol!

I have to wake up at about 5 later.... Anyone willing to wake me up?! i guess not.. who's kind enough to do that for me rite?? haiz haiz haiz...

And dear pple, 10th November jalan raya is confirmed! pls unbook yourself if you already have something on. THANKS!

And yes, i'm currently annoyed. I don't ask for much do i?

No comments: