Friday, November 16, 2007

Its Friday.

I woke up on Monday somehow knowing that it will be a really really long week. Well... it is indeed a very very long week.

Somethings just came one after the other and i had to resort to other things to distract me. Yes, really distract me.

The last thing i want rite now is to actually stay at home. *faints*

The other last thing i expect out of myself was to actually to be as worried as i was on wednesday... The shock and the worry that followed immediately. Yes, he ever went into coma once and the last thing i want is for that to happen again.

So much for me cursing him half the time, avoiding him, ignoring him and all of that... but at the end of the day, he is my father.

I didn't expect that instant worry. Never did expect it. Nevertheless, it came.

Nobody knew how i was feeling. Nobody will. There is no point in that.

We will always have to make good of a situation... Even if it just for our entertainment. A distraction is a distraction nevertheless... Even if its just a pair of surgical gloves...

heee.... yes yes.. maybe halloween did come a lil late for us! lol...

I'm currently on a semi-hiatus. My sincerest apologies for that.

I miss my friends. I miss standing in the rain. I miss listening to bird chirps. I miss him. I miss his voice. I miss the light breeze. I miss staring up at the ceiling and hear nothing but the whirring of the fan. I miss a quiet life. I miss the sound of rain. I miss the smiles of others. I miss the comfort of his palms. I miss the sea. I miss the salty water and soft sand. I miss those pair of dark brown eyes that never fails to show me care. I miss my friends' laughter. I miss time. I miss those days where friends sit back, relax, have coffee and chat about everything.

I miss the simple things those that can be taken for granted.



P/s: Azi, Hally and Kin... can send me the hari raya pics?! thanks!

No comments: