Monday, November 05, 2007

I found out today that my initial birthday present from Mama was a 2-week vacation to Mauritius and I was supposed to leave the country today.

However, due to certain events that have unfold itself in the past few weeks of my life... Mama has decided to just get me the camera and she is of course, highly annoyed at how things are actually turning out.

I havent exactly blogged how it has been turning 21.

To tell you the truth, i havent felt like blogging for weeks already. Eversince Hari Raya came. I just wish that someone would just take me away from here. Take me away from reality and just spend that one day with me, in a place where there's no one else.

Before i forget, i'd just like to thank Halimah for treating me to a play on Saturday! It was a good one. Really. wahahaha.. i cried!! *hides face* I cant believe i just admitted that here! AAHAHHA... and that was one of the most eye opening script ever. LOVE IT~!



Went to watch the YCP skit at Tampines CC. It was farnie!! lol! kudos to the casts and production team! the rest of the pics are with the other YCP members that was present for the Hari Raya thing...
On other topics, work has been keeping me really occupied the whole week or 2. Its been alrite i guess... Made my very first Japanese friend... Takeru! lol! I've come to a conclusion that Japanese are so polite and soft spoken people.





More pics with Azai! lol... but look at us man... we look as though we've been having lack of sleep! i guess it happens when you have to wake up so so so early a few days in a week! Aside from getting teased constantly and daily by timothy and de sheng.. its been fun! And i think i should start wearing cap to go out.. yes?
oh yes.. i havent posted pics of my jln raya with the senoritas!



I think thats enough pics for now folks... And Deena is beginning to believe that she is my long lost twin... *Faints!!!* She is convinced that we are beginning to look alike. I have no idea if that is good or bad.
And how has it been turning 21? its been unexpected. Its been quite.. hrmmm... and i've been quite annoyed with someone eversince my birthday. LOL!
so yeah.. go figure!
For now, i'm gonna go to bed! wheeee~! *apparates~!*

No comments: