Thursday, November 29, 2007

I actually have tooo many photos to upload here...

So here's an example of an extremely outdated photos!
The Hari Raya Pics with the Drama peeps!! We went out on the 2nd last day of Hari Raya for a Hari Raya closing outing. Dressed in traditional costumes, we were out to camwhore and have fun!

We met after YCP rehearsals... And well me and mel was late... coz he came over to leave his things at my house and change... And hally kept calling later on... lol.. they were already at Azi's house watching Just Follow Law! lol..

Went home really late! I reached home about 2am. This year's jalan beats all jalan raya... i came home really really late not only for the one with the Drama peeps.. but enough of me going on and on... here's the long awaited photos.



My very first Hari Raya with a couple photo... hahaha.. sweet rite? We're purple this year!
Royal is in da house!

That's all folks... more photos from my other outings will be posted in upcoming entries!

No comments: