Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm sick and i'm hungry and wat the fuck i dont need a scolding...

I hate my life. I hate my surrounding. I hate my environment, maybe I am just pissed now...

I dont wanna stay anymore. I dont wanna see what's going on and I don't wanna be a part of this anymore...

I wanna live my life. I wanna explore everything and I dont need all this shit...

I feel like vomitting. I have a splitting headache and I'm coming down with a fever...

All I said was that i'm hungry and even that is wrong now...

I'm misunderstood. I'm tired and I can't believe i'm crying...

I have no room to run too. I have no one that is talking to me rite now and i feel lost...

I'm making my tea salty. I'm making my book wet and I can't control myself...

I want a hug. I want words of comfort but I don't know where to start looking...

Everyone's busy. Everyone's busy. Everyone's busy. Get a grip Nad!

And i'm crying. I'm crying like i've never cried before....

I'm going. I'm leaving to a place where only i exist...

Shouldn't have let my guard down. Shouldn't have left my familiarity. Should have continued being categorized as heartless...

That was easier to handle.

Maybe once i reach that place of familiarity... I shouldnt leave it anymore.

No comments: