Friday, May 02, 2008

Pickled Fickled.

I could go on a rant rite now... But I am trying to control myself. Therefore, as a result I have gone against my diet and ate carbo for lunch. I ate Wanton Noodles. Yup I ate NOODLESS!!! argh.

I am so gonna get scolding for that. ARGH!

On top of that, I bought the single scoop ben & jerrys' cookie dough from 7-11. Bleargh~ I am going to gain all the weight that i've lost!! *screams*

But rite now, i'm feeling a little TOOOOO full. really feel like vomitting.. Doesn't help that I was nauseous the whole day!

*scolds self* Nad nad, you should know yourself better.. next time if nauseous eat light... And not eat heavy food and now at the risk of throwing it all out again.. BLEARGH!

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Get me a job pple. I'm driving myself crazy here.

Paranoid & Fickle is not a good combination. It doesnt drive the person in question crazy.. It drives the ones in their surrounding crazy. I thought bosses are leaders. Leaders are not suppose to be indecisive. Rite now, I feel like biting someone. bleargh~

No comments: