Friday, May 23, 2008

Its 7.30am and here I am blogging in the office.

Yes, I am in the office at 7.30am on a Friday. Argh. I have a Board Meeting that's starting 45mins earlier than expected. My boss is not in yet. I should have known. He and his dreams of waking up early.. PUH LEASE!

----------------------------------------------

While I appreciate certain things, I don't need calls in the middle of the night to interrupt my sleep. There are many things that I would need to make clear. Right now, I can't go to sleep easily no matter how tired I am. And when I do go to sleep, I can't wake up.

So in other words, when I do end up asleep, I really don't need any interruption. My mind is already having a mind of its own to begin with. When I am fine the entire day, be rest assured the following day I'm not. So I really don't need such things.

I am fine with emergency cases. Like me waking up in the wee hours coz you're in trouble. But if it concerns my well-being, save it. Seriously. There is always the hours where the sun is shining and the birds are chirping for such conversations.

----------------------------------------------

There are just times where I wish everything was perfect. Imperfections in the eyes of others, but, completely perfect to me.

No comments: