Monday, May 12, 2008

Wenjoyable Weekend.

Saturday
Met the 2 idiots. Was dragged to a manicure. Yes yes, I know I seem to be going for manicures quite often this month. LOL~ Anywayz, I prefer this one more than the previous one. I really won't mind if I have to travel allllll the way there to see here... She did a great job.

Only that I find my nail's colour quite disturbing. Its no longer cotton candy pink like the prev one. It is like hot metallic pink. Bleargh~

This month is pink month or something. I can bet you in the magz pink will be in 3 mths time.

Met Deena rite after that, went to watch Over Her Dead Body. Like finally. Since Mel already watched it! bleaargh~

NOW. THAT WAS GOOOOODDDDDD!! khekhekhehke..

The highlight of the day: Was when we couldn't stop talking about certain something and even Haizad continued it till I reached home. But the downside? 3/4 of the topic revolved ard me. Seeing the subject matter, its not flattering. I swear.

Sunday
I went for training on Sunday after being missing for 5weeks. Yes. 5 WEEKS! and coach said that I've been missing for 5 months and gained 3kgs!

I just gave him the death stare. GAINED 3KGS EH??

Thank god Matt sided me. He said i've lost weight! THANKS MATT! khekhekhekhe... Which coach obviously didn't believe. He said.. "ok lor.. if you think you've lost weight, can look at the mirror and cont. denying."

I took my equipments and was preparing for training... "eh coach, i lost weight ok! wah lau."

Him: how much?
Me: 6 kgs lor!
Him: When was the last time i saw you?
Me: After KL wat! KL was in march...
Him: 6kgs only.. next time lose 10 or 15 la..
Me: Still loosing can! At least i lost 6kgs not gained 6kgs! BLEARGH~!!

So while training... Even though I died fast... I was faster as well...

Coach: "WAH MAKCIK NOT BAD AH~ you very fast today.. must be coz of 6kgs lighter rite?"

Annoying rite? haiz haiz haiz haiz!

BUT...

We got a mini competition. Coach was so confident that he will have all victories. And he wanted to fence me first. coz he say the easiest to die! ha! nearly won him then. lost by a point. At direct elimination... I ELIMINATED HIM!

There la. Told him already... Don't dare me. Don't wanna listen... LOL!

The highlight of the day: Was that I won my Coach in a little mini competition between the 6 of us! I came in 2nd place!!!! The last time i won him was when i was 15 - at the peak of my career. Now, 4 yrs later! After coming back for a yr!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! This is gonna be a greater motivation to lose more weight!!

VICTORY WAS SWEETTT!! -boogies about-

No comments: