Monday, May 05, 2008

Oohhh & Aaahhh

My weekend was filled with laughter, ooohing and aahings. No i didn't do anything kinky.

I met my godchildren.

A'liah, Aniq & Aryan

Triple A yo!

Bought shoes for the twins and soft toys! CHIP & DALE! soo cute! Even Mel had to admit that the soft toys were cute. LOL!!!

Despite the little awkwardness abt me handling children (you guys shld see! everyone was laughing at me... By everyone, i meant everyone.. -,-"), by the end of the day, I want my own kids. Serious! WAAHAHAHHA!

So cute and so loving and their eye twinkles when they smile and when they snuggle into your hugs and when they hold on tight to your fingers... you just unconsciously smile.

You feel needed. You're warm from the smiles and snuggles. You talk cute and you don't care. You feel the need to protect.

And shit. My biological clock's ticking.

Pictures will be up soon~ *grins*

No comments: