Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random Things.

1. Shahdon hates my hairstyle. He thinks that I look like a witch. Thanks ah! *grumbles*

2. Been feeling lethargic lately. My spinning head is back.

3. I think I'm gonna change hairstyle again soon...

4. I need my bed. Now.

5. My girls' bf and exes are pissing me off. I will refrain from blowing my top at their partners. Especially a particular person's ex. He is pissing me way beyond I thought he could piss me off. I thought the previous one was annoying enough. This? This definitely take the cake.

So much for no distraction down there aie buddy? Learning and trying to be closer to god will be easier if you have a pure heart without having to think about other things? I believe... That was the reason back then no?

You know... trying to be close to god doesn't include hurting people in the process. Doesn't include being mean. Maybe you should look in the mirror before you start preaching. Maybe you should look inside yourself before saying all the things you've said. One more word to her, I'm stepping in. Get it?

Even if it means its gonna be a fucking long telephone call.

6. I wanna be pampered.

7. I will never win if ever the day come where I have to compete, comparing to them. I will never look like them.

8. I am currently wondering what he is doing right now. He must be busy... He's been so quiet.. haiz.

9. I have a bad temptation to shop rite now.

10. And what's up with everyone getting married? bleargh~ Is it a good year or something?

11. I'm beginning to believe now, more that ever.. that INTELLIGENCE IS SEXY. I am attracted to intelligence. LOL. It has always managed to catch my eye! *smiles* So basically, intelligent guys, beware! lol!! Dont worry (too much), I'm already attached to an intelligent guy... khekhekhkehe

No comments: