Monday, May 04, 2009

Cleland Wildlife Park

The day I saw Koalas, Koala, more Koalas, kangaroos and wallabes. Due to the persistence of my landlord in wanting to show me how a Koala look like, I was asked if I wanted to go to the Wildlife Park during school holidays. I thought that I should just shut her up and went for it. Since she's been asking me many times over, EVERYTIME I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL, if I have seen a Koala on my way home. bleargh~

You have no idea how many koalas i've seen by the end of the outing! I was actually more interested in the Dingoes, Bilbys and tasmanian devil then the stupid koalas and kangaroos.

Anywayz, the hand feeding the wallabe in the later picture is mine.

I had fun but if it were with other peeps, i would most probably had even more fun.

And guess what? My favourite animal is below! WOMBAT! ITS SO CUTE AND FLUFFLY I WANTED TO STEAL IT AND MAKE A SOFT TOY OR A FOOT STOOL OUT OF IT!! but yeah.. Cleland wildlife park being the peak of Adelaide hills. It was definitely scenic!!





















No comments: