Tuesday, May 26, 2009

XOXO

How is the final episode of Gossip Girl be the last one of the entire thing? LOL! the last episode just have tooo many things that is enough to open the next season! lol!!!

but I like how this season ends though. Its about time Chuck and Blair ends up together and did you realise how Blair was holding on to the presents as if her life depended on it while she was kissing Chuck? Most scenarios would already have the girls dropping the presents and literally melting into the guy's embrace. LOL!!

So basically, i cant wait to see what next season brings especially when the guy Dan met at the cafe is Dan's half brother!!!

Funny really, how everyone is suddenly going to NYU.

------------------------------------------------------

I watched Hana Yori Dango (is that how its spelt?) again. season 1 when Deena was here and Season 2 over the weekend. And i cried like a baby still. even more now actually as compared to before.

Totally reminded me why I no longer watch Japanese dramas / animes and rarely Korean dramas nowadays. yup.

-------------------------------------------------------

Exams in a month and i have essays to do which I'm not moving my ass in starting it!!! bleargh~ I'm so not in the mooooddd~!

God help me.

-------------------------------------------------------

And Ma, don't worry about things too much. We always come to a solution, regardless of how long it'll take. =) I'm fine here. I'm contented with my way of living here. As of now, you don't need to have the need to feel as though you have to give me more...

So far its enough. I'm sorry for making everyone go through this.

--------------------------------------------------------

Suki, I still do.

Haiz. I realised it recently.

--------------------------------------------------------

Every continent seems to have their pop princess, R&B diva, etc.

Seems like Agnes Monica is SEA's Britney Spears. lol! I mean she has always idolize the lady. that's no secret.. but her songs nowadays are beginning to sound like toxic, pieces of me, circus and things like that... her music videos tooo~~

But 3 of her songs are definitely catchy.. lol!

No comments: