Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Living my life (oh!) Ay ay ay~!!

Went to Sydney over the weekend. Ya ya.. it was unexpected... LOL! Tickets was EX PLS! BLEARGH~! *Eats grass*

Now Sydney was interesting... and EXPENSIVE. DAMMIT. transport was like - daylight robbery! LOL! Surprisingly, I actually prefer this practically kampung western version of melaka comparing to it. LOL! When I was there, I actually missed the setup of Adelaide. No idea why. Don't ask. LOL!

Its quite disturbing how racist pple can get there. Not towards me though. But ya. Nevertheless, witnessing it gives me the urge to smack that person's face left right centre.

One thing that is obviously better off there as compared to here is the DJs in the club. Of course. their remixes arent as bad as some of it here... LOL!

Made new friends. Left an impression as I have here. Had a dance off just to save a particular someone. sheesh. Not once, Not twice... THREE EFFING TIMES.

At strike 3, he gave up. thank god. I wouldnt know what else to do lor if he didnt... haiz..

"Wow. She can dance. Fierce~!"

You know. I never thought of myself being able to do that despite loving to dance. LOL! ballroom and hip hop are worlds apart pls!

--------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy dance. I enjoy dancing to my favourite genre. LOL~

An impression was something I never expect that I could leave behind.

yes yes. I may not hold a black belt in taekwando. I definitely hold one on the dance floor.

No comments: