Thursday, May 28, 2009

Woes Be Me~~

You have no idea where i'm typing from rite now.

Yup.

DRAMA LECTURE!!!!

me and rochana is dying of boredom. and rochana is hungry. and I'm not coz i went to eat instead of going to class just now. hahahahaha~~~

ya ya.. i so have my priorities rite.. lol!

I know the topic of the lecture alrite! its not as if i'm not paying attention. it... ermm.. WEDEKIND! ha!

and also whether spring awakening is an expressionistic play!

hehehehe.. tell me i'm smart!

but that's also coz the slide just flashed in front of me as i'm typing this out! MUAHAHAHAHHA~!! (shhhh... I'm trying to be smart here!)

ANYWAYZ, a really good morning on a really grey thursday to all my faithful readers all the way here from down under.

sidetrack: my fingers are gonna drop off one day from the cold. hmmm~

p.s: i think this is a really blonde entry. -.-"

No comments: