Sunday, May 31, 2009

Winter begins...

On Monday as I was told.. yeah well its getting colder here.. that's for sure.. I have a love hate relationship for things here...

When i turn on the heater in my room, it gets soooo stuffy that I cant breathe and I'll get a headache and when i turn it off I'll be curling underneath my comforter! bleargh~

What happened to central heating rite? well, you go and tell my calculative landlord that la... She loves to live in the dark and the cold. I swear she was a mole in her previous life.

I woke up at 1pm today thinking to myself I think I need to replenish my groceries and then I thought what the hell for? sheesh.

I would rather stay on my bed and under the covers rite now.. even finishing my readings for my essays is becoming a chore. lol!

ON OTHER NEWS.

I got my own broadband on friday. However, thanks to the fact that I'm living on the hills, my broadband signal is low and therefore makes my internet connection freaking slow and half the time I can't sign into MSN.

SO... lesson to self? Don't take things for granted here.. Half of the things are not like Singapore! WE DONT HAVE HILLS BACK HOME!

Now I'm still having to stick to the wireless in the house. haiz. i got nothing to say la..

I was tempted to get a phone as well on friday... Why? Coz I was somewhat upset. bleargh~

But I'll just think about it first.. LOL

No comments: