Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I had a dream

I had a dream last night
What a lovely dream it was
I dreamed we all were alright
Happy in a land of oz
Why did everybody laugh when I told them my dream?
I guess they all were so far from that kind of that scene
Feelin real mean

I heard a song last night
What a lovely song it was
I thought I'd hum it all night
Unforgettable because..
All of the players were playing together
And all of the happies were as light as a feather
See, your love remember is a freeing of soul
But as I recall, the rest will just follow

I had a dream last night
What a lovely dream it was
I dreamed we all were alright
Happy in a land of oz
What a lovely dream it was
What a lovely dream it was

What a lovely dream it was

- Joss Stone


Well, lucky for me the dream woke me up this morning and I finally ended up in Visual Arts.. well after awhile that is... lol!


I think I need to resubmit some of my artwork. I am not satisfied with the marks I'm getting for this subject. How can I be screwing up art to begin with? FUCKING INSULTING CAN? Screwing art is not suppose to exist in my dictionary.. bleargh~


DRAMA ESSAY IS DUE IN 2 WEEKS. I REALISED IT YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS STARING AT THE CALENDAR! bleargh. research somewhat done but i have yet to decide on which question to do. hahahhaa.. smart rite? lol! HAIZ!

Reminder to self: Don't forget to hand in politics if not you'll end up having to sit for exams! (something i'm not intending to do!

)
I made fruit tart yest and kuih ko sui! HAHAHHAHAHA~!!!
yes yessss.. i can be housewife already.

You should see how i peeled those bloody oranges! i had to peel off the transparent skin as welllll!! i stood there peeling oranges in the middle of the night. lol!

yeah i know... strawberries would have been better (and faster since i just have to cut it in half)... but mel doesnt eat fruits and he only eats watermelon and oranges. oh and apples when he is trying to be polite not to offend others. LOL!

so unless i could dry up watermelons, i'll have to stick to oranges.. cant finish the entire tart myself wattt~ have to share if not it will take ages to finish!

Actually come to think of it, i can use watermelons. i'll just have to make little balls of it! but hor! bad enough i was peeling oranges. I dont need to scoop watermelons to make me feel more of a housewife. waaaa~~~


TMR i will bring more ko sui to school while we're gonna camwhore after class!! ok mel? sounds good? HAHHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: