Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cooking Spree

I'm going on a cooking spree tmr! With Mel!

Yup yup!

so much so that we're going marketing at 9am before school.

yes you read that right! I. AM. WAKING. UP. EARLY. TO. GO. MARKETING.

to go pasar you know!

totally wth. i know. totally domesticated. cb.

Anywayz, here's the pics of the last time I was too free and made Chocolate Macadamia Cheesecake and some other things. I have a full frontal pic but i'm not gonna upload it, coz I kinda destroyed my perfect round cheesecake when i was trying to get it out of the pan, coz my choc was a little too sticky.


The cheesecake isn't as smooth la.. but wth, this is my first try anywayz. Its yummy tho. Trust me, I don't eat cheesecake. Heh. And Surprisingly easy. =D
My grandmother's Lemak Chilli Padi, but of course, in Australia, the Chillis are temperamental. So normal chilli would suffice. LOL.
my CHOCOLATE CHIP MACAROONS! Yum Yum. I made this while watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on my lappie! LOL! it's that easy!
will update today's escapade with pictures soon!
Anywayz, SC, i owe you my tart recipe rite? Will be up in the entry after! Will post it at a more godly time of the day!

love ya'll many many!

No comments: