Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ramadhan

Its already the 5th day. Hmmm now that I think about it.. its kinda fast. 24 more days to go..

So what did I eat tonight?

Stir fried chicken, egg and rice.

My pantry is running out of essential cooking ingredients. hmph! i lazy lor wanna go grocery shopping. haiz.

I need garlic, chilli, rice, fishball, tauhu, chicken ham, nutella..

shit. i just remembered i've ignored my bread in the fridge. DIE LIAO! confirm green already! haiz. Now I have to add bread to the list. bleargh~

then my light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil also finishing. -.-" Which means I have to go to the city one of these days...

I need to buy spring onions too.

Wheat flour for my chwee kueh. haiz. this is not gonna be cheap. WAAAAAAA!!! I shall just postpone this in 2 weeks time la when my allowance come in. bleargh!

No comments: