Thursday, August 20, 2009

Truly Melaka

So yesterday was the cooking spree that i was blogging about rite? So end up we didnt go marketing in the morning, I went to the city for marketing in the afternoon and then waited for mel to pick me up. Yup. HE WAS LATE! but nehmind nehmind, Adelaide peak hours 415pm onwards. -.-" SO I WAITED CAN! haiz. so long lor. he only arrived at 5 i think!!!!

Yesterday, as Mel puts it, was the happy-fying meal. I didnt buy black glutinous rice so we didnt make bubor pulut hitam. I think chendol would have completed yesterday's meal like with a huge big round and smiling full stop. lol!

Reached my place and... wah lau.. we both cook for ourselves like macam party you know.
Lemak Chilli Padi
Tauhu Goreng
Beef Rendang
Udang Assam

after that... we both sat at my living room mcm babi lor.

Anywayz, here's the pics from yesterday... Yesterday is really cook until tired that kind. but not bad la quite fast despite my blur sotongness from being sick and seem to be throwing every other ingredient into the dustbin.


2 down.. 2 more to go!



check out my kitchen!


The chefs of Cashel and Bailey St



Meal ready! I have no idea why the blog is uploading this side ways.


Mel just have a problem with this thing. That thing is btw, my tissue box cover. since I'm having flu, lady bird had to grace the dinner table. He thinks that my lady bird is smiling smugly at him. -.-"

No comments: