Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm back...

Truthfully, I'm dead tired. But what can I do rite? I'm back rite smack in the middle of an ongoing semester.

Singapore was definitely memorable.

And I've just been gone 6months.

I came back totally random without informing anyone including my mom coz I was still deciding about 10hours before my flight if I really did want to go back. Only 5 people back in Singapore knew I was coming back. Mom only found out about me coming home 20 minutes before i boarded my flight. heh.

I was somewhat at peace.

Truthfully, I thought that I won't be caught up in a back to back meet ups every other day till the day I fly off. I feel the pinch of the lack of salary. haiz.

I haven't been online much for the 2 weeks that I was back. The irony of it all. I came home to unlimited internet only not to use it at all! sheesh.

Singapore was alot of things.

Dramatic was one of it.

Yup boring old Singapore, dramatic. Weird isn't it?

Reminded me why I ran away sometimes. Yup, I ran away.

I've decided, until I put up the 3 things I wanted to put up, till then I'll be part of it. After that, no more. (Dont bother asking me what this is about, only one person know what these 3 things are.)

I'm somewhat happy to be back here to settle into my quiet somewhat boring life of a student all over again.

200 more words to go. 3 and half hours to deadline. Smart me fell asleep this morning.


Oh and Kay, I do not avoid you in front of my friends. If you're thinking why I replied other pple and not you, that's coz they usually txt me to check my tagboard.

And Shah: yup it was definitely memorable. See you end of the year. hopefully.

No comments: