Thursday, December 16, 2004

2nd week of school...

2nd week also ending already.. haiz...

Let's see.. what about school that is so nice? hmmm.. nothing much really.. everything seems extremely boring to me at the moment.. lalallaa... really!! i'm serious.. i'm bored to death in school..

Oh ya.. did i say that i'm sick.. ya i am.. wahhahaa.. my voice power!! lol!! cannot laugh.. it sounds.. erm.. wrong?? wahhahaa...

My classmates? hmm nothing much about them.. no comments about them actually.. coz, nobody i dont like in the class, so ya.. but ah.. the class ah.. aiyoh.. damn quiet during lessons ah.. nothing to entertain me... hmm.. wahidah's in the same class as me again... and erm.. who else?? oh ya.. awi's in my class.. and there's fiza and nazurah... who else ah?? hmmm.... oh ya.. i'm in the same class as mel..

wat else wat else?? see wat i mean... i'm totally bored in school.. there's really like nothing happening that is happening in class...

and what am i doing up so late? wahhahaa.. i'm attempting to do my tutorials.. yes.. you heard it rite.. i'm doing my tutorials.. wahaahhaa...

and besides me being bored, i'm highly irritated.. but thats another story altogether...

i should just go to slp and dream of something nice... and wake up in time to go for class that is at 9 later.. lalalala...

No comments: