Tuesday, December 21, 2004

You console someone else.. someone else cries...

You listen to someone else... someone else's heart tore...

Words can be misleading.. i've realised that... Its even sharper than the sharpest swords at times... Coz, its able to pierce into a heart... A heart that may already be steeled to void any emotional contact...

But words can just melt the steel and damage the heart...

I understand the situation.. I understand the frustration... I understand where everything is coming from even if it is from various perspectives... I see each and every sides... I saw all the different circumstances... I saw it.. I knew it... At times, i even feel it..

Am I wrong to feel some things? Am i wrong to feel bad? Am i wrong to feel guilty?? Am i wrong to get hurt??

Countless times, i've lost track of my emotions... Coz, i was so afraid to be feeling the wrong thing at the wrong time... So.. as many would have seen.. they tend to see me in one particular emotion throughout the day, throughout the week, throughout the month and throughout the year...

MOM. Friends. i dunno where to start.

Time. Break. I definitely need some.

Solace. Comfort. Peace. I'm still looking.

Bored. Restless. I need to get a hobby.

Daughter. Me. I'm trying to be.

No comments: