Monday, December 13, 2004

I came early to school in hopes of being able to print my notes...

But surprise surprise... None of the labs of are free.... And the only lab that is free.. the printer is faulty.. Like thanks.. i really needed that...

And i'm so gonna die today... I'm having sore throat and some hints of flu.. and my eyes are watery.. and i'm having a slight headache... sheesh.. Dont tell me i'm going to fall sick.... I dont need to fall sick.. esp not now... ARGH!!!! *Pulls out hair*

I'm floating to dreamland... *Slaps self* wake up nad... you cant be falling asleep... you have lecture at 3!!! *dies*

I will survive.. lalallala.. i will survive!!!!!!!!

Oh ya... did anyone watch s'pore idol? hmmm i only watched the finals on Saturday... Woohooo... Taufik really nailed it with "Me & Mrs. Jones"... and sly.. oh god... how can he make an english song sound so chinese? *Amazed*

THINGS TO REMEMBER!! IMPORTANT..
Remember to bring suk ching's things...

And i'm really gone for today.... lalallalalallaaa... *Trails away*

No comments: