Monday, December 13, 2004

Went to my uncle's house for an open house today...

Wahahaha... Its SO NICE!! I get to see lots of people.. And i didnt know MPs were THAT LAME!! whahahaha... Aiyoyoyoyoyoooo... And they're friendly too...

well.. i was happilly pinching my nieces? no wait.. they're my cousins.. ya.. omg.. there's this oone.. SOOO CUTE!!! Ahhh.. i seriously need to get my very own digicam!!! then i can take pics of all this cute little peeps.. whahahahha...

And i was also desperately trying to figure out who is my uncle's children.. and who belongs to who.. its was hilarious.. well.. cant really blame them... sometimes.. during hari raya also never get to see.. they're either overseas to study.. or posted somewhere around the world for work... or they're just out hanging with their friends... lol..

So ya.. they didnt know who i belonged too.. and when they actually remembered... They were like.. since when have you grown?!?! The last time i remembered your height is around my waist... Hmmm.. helloo.. i'm 18.. i cant possibly still be standing at your waist.. well.. ya.. i think they remembered me when i was in pri. 1? or is it pri. 2? hmmm... ya... now i'm in poly yr. 2... so ya..

But i was busy peeling oranges for various people... lol.. and this kids asked me to play catching... play catching??? wahahahahahhaa... maybe next time ah.. when i meet them in jeans and t-shirt... hahaha...

Ahhhh.. Still cant stand it... SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i went to my cousins house.. ahhhh... met my nieces and nephews! Just wat i need to end my day... my nephew and niece... ahhh.. DROOLZ!!!

No comments: