Monday, December 06, 2004

Didnt go jln raya in the end... for reasons that has not been explained to me yet... Something that hidayah is still currently very pissed with... hmmm... Its unreasonable.. but then again, some things just cant be avoided i guess...

So what did i do in the end? I went to my relative's house.. yes yes.. i havent finish visiting.. but half way thru.. my aunt from malaysia decided that we should go for a weekend getaway...

YES.. I WENT TO JOHOR OR DESARU OR WHEREVER IT WAS AT 930PM FROM SINGAPORE STILL IN MY BAJU KURUNG.. LIke thanks.. Yes i arrived at the resort or watever its called at 1130pm in my white baju kurung... well.. actually not only me, the whole car was in traditional costumes.. whahahaa

And the place... OH MAN.. where do i begin?? ITs like.. yucks! But luckilly the beach was nice.. it was soooo peaceful.. and sooo nice.. and soo windy... and the waves are huge! its really beauuutifulll...

OH ya.. for all those who intends to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang.. You guys should!! Its good in an epic sort of way... Catch it man.. its worth your money if you're the kind that loves LOTR + Devdas all in one.. hehehe... The first ever malaysian movie to be nominated in the academy or issit grammy? ah watever it is.. its an award show..

lalalallaa.. and now, i'm off to bed.. TMR GOT SCHOOL!! YAY YAY!! YAY YAY!! lol.. i'm mad..

No comments: