Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hmmm... I'm preparing some stuff for later...

Having a combined meeting with 5 other clubs and i'm the game master.. ya... interesting job huh? SHT MAN!! The meeting havent started and here i am HIGHLY IRRITATED WITH SOME PEOPLE!!! FARK!!!

Sometimes ah... I forget why i'm soo angry and pissed with them... until each time i do something for them and then i'm highly irritated with whoever that is helping (or suppose to help but not helping) me... ARGH!!!

Well, i'm suppose to be grateful that somebody is helping me rite?? But why should i be grateful when the person was doubtful of my job in the first place and later on forgot all the things that was discussed?!?!!?!!

FARK YOU! i dont have time to entertain such stuff!!!!

I'm supposed to be having drama rehearsals today.. but due to some things... those not involved in the dance do not need to turn up for rehearsals.. lucky me rite?

Coz, if not i have to not go for this combined meeting... yes.. i've already arranged for such circumstances... thats the reason why i have a assistant game master... when in actual fact.. the games have to be done by me alone and no one else.. So much for me being irresponsible huh?

Assistant Game Master
Job Scope: To replace me in any event that i might be late or not be able to make it for this particular meeting and to assist me in the planning as well as the organizing of the games during the meeting.

(exactly the words used to inform my president and changi simei's VPE)

Simple task aint it??

Maybe i'm just asking TOOO FREAKING MUCH... You know, me asking kay whether or not i can not come for the rehearsals was just testing my luck... if she said no.. i would have come for rehearsals instead of going for the meeting.. and at that point of time.. the assistant game master will have to take over everything.. am i rite??

BUt no... I've found out today.. THIS MORNING... that if she were to take over.. i can totally foresee something that the farking slot will not fulfill its goal...

You know why??

Coz, when i asked her whether or not she already gotten any of the materials for that slot.. and is there anything else i need to get? she replied me, asking me am i missing some thing?? what materials are you talking about??

*WHAT THE FUCK?!??! you ask me that after we've discussed everything within 20 minutes of your freaking break on freaking THURSDAY???*

When i told her balloons and mahjong paper.. guess wat she replied me?? What are they for? we can always use paper... *YAY! That will really make things extra interesting wouldnt it??*

I have to waste my stupid sms to explain to her all over again wat it is for... Coz, i couldnt risk me calling her.. All hell will just break lose... I WOULD JUST HAVE SCREAMED that is if i called her la!!!! Sometimes ah... pple just have to thank their lucky stars...

But no.. instead of telling me ok.. i'll buy it.. and a fullstop... she replied me saying that she thought all the things needed we already have... *Like from where?? Fall from heaven one ah?? God postal service is it???*

Then she asked me where to get mahjong papers!! FARK MAN!! i feel like telling her to take a tree trunk.. and scrap off the bark and soak the farking trunk in water till it become a pulp... put it in a tray and hope that by 2pm it'll dry!!!!

sht man... Just imagine if i told her i wouldnt be able to make it for today's meeting?? SHT SHT SHT!!!! ARGH!!! Some things are.. are just meant to be completed by me and ONLY me...

and yet they still say i'm irresponsible, neglecting my duties and the list just goes on... and somehow these people are better than me how?? wat they dont realise is that... all this while i've been doing everything as well as cleaning up their shit...

No comments: