Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm praying that tomorrow the 3 of us WILL DEFINITELY go out.. if not ah.. i will behead whoever that cancelled the outing tomorrow...

NO MORE CANCELLATIONS... OR ELSE... *eyes staring at those who might cancel, dangerously*

SO wat was i suppose to be blogging about...

oh yes...

I think the time of the year has come again where i need to be grounded... no.. i havent been doing anything extremely bad that my mom needs to ground me.. i just need to ground myself...

Coz, for various reasons... i feel that i've not been good.. really.. i'm so guilty inside.. i just dun know wat to do... keeping things from her when i know i should have told her... why am i so afraid???

I just dont understand myself at times... its not as if i've been creating problems... its not as if i've been doing a crime.. but somehow.. i know that something is wrong...

there is just some disbelief of some sort in her voice... I wanna please her... But in the process of doing so, i think i've done even more damage by keeping things away from her and that at times telling her PART of the truth... i dunno why its bothering me so much.. but it is...

Its not helping when your grandmother is... ARGH!!! but nvm... i shall not say anything.. i understand where she is coming from.. she's old and she's conservative and she cares about me and my well-being... so i guess... i cant blame her...

and me? well.. i'm seeking for a place of comfort... *immerse self in a book*

No comments: