Thursday, March 31, 2005

Have you ever had a day where it started all fine, you think that it will continue going on fine but it gets worse before it gets fine again?

LOL! ConfuseD? Hmmm.. I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure it out without me having to further explain myself... I have faith in you.. *starts to meditate*

Oh ya,

Hidayah - our usual thursdays date, hmmm unless you wanna meet me later or something.. then we shall continue with our dates, if not then we meet the next time the 3 of us goes out ok?

Rebecca (REBECKKY!!) - Sorry can't resist that! HA! Anywayz, i promised an outing with you rite? hmmm.. i'll definitely find a day that both of us are free since i just found out from your blog that you'll be working too... at the travel agency rite?

Sin Ni - [if you happen to read this while trying to de-stress from reading too much biomedical stuff] 13th April, i've yet to confirm. hehehhe..

Yup, i'm working at the moment... Hahaha.. feel like laughing at myself!! I'm actually working...

SO let me tell you about my day before i actually doze off in front of this machine...

i woke up early.. So hAPPY you knoE! I thought i was gonna be on time or even better! early!

So i bathe, and that was went my cat decided that its not gonna let me go to work.

it bite my feet not allowing me to walk out of the door, climb up my pants pulling me down, hoping i would sit and when i manage to get out of the room, it GUARDS the front door...

So i had to carry it back into the room, run out to the door unlock and faster went out to see it scurrying along to get to the door.. But TOO LATE for it! HA! SERVES IT RITE!

So, i rushed, got my bus the moment i got to the bus stop.. So i'm like.. PHEW~!

Then reached seng kang and then i realised that my ez-link got no money... so i had to top-up rite? And guess wat? My EZ-Link was stuck in the stupid machine and i had to wait for 15minutes before the lady appears to open the machine up and took out my Ez-Link for me..

So i was in the train... After a few stops, i realised... I'm gonna be late... so better take a cab... Went out of the train and ran to the taxi stand... to realise that there was no taxi in sight... i decided to try my luck to wait for a possible taxi to materialise... and after 5mins or so.. NONE appeared..

I went to the bus-stop in hopes that i get to take the bus or something, and realised that there was no bus there to City Hall.. At that point, i was really going to cry already... I was actually unconsciously cursing out loud.. untill i realise i was getting weird stares.. LOL!

so i had no other choice but to go back in the train and have to continue my journey like that till i reach my destination... And obviously, by the time i reach.. I was like around 15minutes late.. YA!

So i was briefed and work started... It wasn't that bad actually.. LOL! I think its coz there's someone along.. so the job is not so boring.. Yup! Can talk and laugh while doing our work.. LOL! Multi-tasking! I think i would die if i have to do it all alone.. whahahhaa...

And working's good! It makes me all tired and sleepy and able to make me sleep early! hahah.. the reason i'm up now is coz, i was woken up by my cat who was trying to bite my toe.. so ya..

But i'm off to dreamland now.. Good night everyone!

No comments: