Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Enough is enough...

Words you say just keep haunting me everyday... Yes, i don't take whatever you say seriously... But i'm not actually deaf to begin with to miss out on the things you say...

Your comments about me... Your thoughts and views on me... Sometimes i just wish you keep it to yourself rather than talking about it like as though you're some loud hailer cum announcer, checking on my life as though you owned it... Announcing to the world in my presence as though i don't exist...

Boy, do i really appreciate that or wat....

I know i'm not one to actually show when i'm upset, affected by what you say or whatevers... But in case you forgot, i'm actually of the same species as you. Human being. Ooooh. Surprised?

Sadly to say, we're the same species... How bad is that?

In case you forgot as well what actually is a human being... Here, let me remind you. They come in different gender, iq level, looks, personality..

oh ya.. i nearly forgot.. God gave each one of them have feelings of their own.

No comments: