Monday, June 13, 2005

Friday... Went out with Hidayah. It seemed as though its been such a long time since we last went out, but then... Surprise Surprise. Only 2 weeks have passed from the last outing.

wahhahhaa... Went to Anderson's of Denmark to chill.

Let's see... lemme dig out some photos from that day.

OH SHIT... I'm so SCREWED.. I think Azi and Hidayah is going to kill me...

I just realised something... I've accidentally deleted the photos!! ARGH! STUPID! There goes our ice cream pictures and our "magnificent" masterpiece at the end of the ice-cream chilling out session!!! ARGH!!!!!!

And those pictures of us... HAIZ! I should just go and hang myself shouldn't i? And Azi, don't fret those pictures of us in the MRT are still around.. its just those at the ice cream parlour...

*Hides under a rock*

No comments: