Friday, June 17, 2005

My diskettes just love to ask me to reformat them... SO i got sick of them asking and went to get a thumb drive for myself.

I mean, i had it with the pop-up box

"Would you like to format your diskette?"
"Yes No"

WHAT THE TOOOT! then in the end i cant even open the stupid diskette to retrieve my documents.

So i got meself a thumb drive. Showed it to my mom. she wasn't too happy about it. HAIYO! When i don't want one, she insist on one. When i gave up and went to buy it, she's like alittle unhappy.

Instead of saying that it looks fine or something, she told me,

"I told you to use my external hard disk, you don't want. Then instead, you went to get yourself a thumb drive."

I'm like wat?!?! Shocked speechless. When in the world did she even offer the external hard disk to me? If she did i would have taken it. GOSH! then i wouldnt have to waste my money to buy myself a thumb drive. AIYO!

The only thing i remembered her saying when she just bought the external HDD was, "when i finish transferring all my files, i have no use for this, you can have it..."

But it seemed as though that time wont come, coz, each time i saw the external HDD, its always in use... I can't probably share something that i need to store my schoolwork with, with her... rite? I mean what if she needs it when i need it?

Now, she says this? Hurmph.

Never mind. I understand. We're going through a tough time.
*Keeps repeating that to self as though a chant*

I give up.

I shall just continue pondering on how to take over the world. At least that feels better to think about.

No comments: