Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mid Sems Next Week... *Screams*

My Cover letters are done *Phew~!*

My Defence is still not done yet... *Scratches head*

And i'm extremely sleepy! HELP!

yup! I've been extremely sleepy since last Monday... Oh wait. Nope. I don't think its last monday. Its since school reopens for this new semester. YUP! I'm gonna die.

This week is bad. I haven't been getting enough sleep. I need my bed! I dont care already. I'm gonna rush home from school and SLEEP till the cows come home. *Cue for "Mooing"*

NOPE. I'm not sad or anything. There's nothing wrong with me. The only thing that is wrong is that the cant get enough sleep. YUP. Thats the only thing that is bothering me. I need the bed. SO YA. I'm not sad and there's nothing bothering me. There's nothing to bother me to begin with also.

I just wanna sleep. that's all.

No comments: