Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've realised, i've been missing out on alot of things... Tsk tsk tsk... I'm still young but there's so many things that i haven't do. Shame on me. LOL!

Nah, Boyfriend not included. Yes azi, i don't have any secret boyfriends with the password of MOTHER... whahahahaha..

Its time to relocate the passion, the drive, the commitment and the interests.

I wanna travel. I wanna draw. I wanna take pictures. I wanna do so much. So many beautiful place i wanna see, things i wanna do, people i wanna meet.

They always say that money makes the world goes round. How true indeed. It doesn't buy you love. But it obviously get you places. You can go anywhere with money, do anything you ever dreamt of doing without any restrictions, basically live the life that only exists on the silver screen or in hardcover bedtime stories that have endings created for you to have sweet dreams.

You can do anything at any cost.

What is a $500 for 10 sessions? What is $1000 a month? What is a $300 weekend getaway? You can probably do it every weekend. LOL. Heck. What's a weekend getaway at some resort? Get your own island, your own boat, your own chateau. hahaha...

How wonderful it would be... *daydreams*

*falls back to reality*
Oh shit, i need to get my atm working, need to pay my mom back for the camera... I'm so broke. So much for daydreaming.. LOL!

Only way for me to make that daydream of mine real is to get married or maybe not, i think attached would be sufficient, to some ultra rich guy, man, grandfather, old hag? LOL!

Or just kill everyone in the world, leaving only the selected few alive... then, we would own the world! EVERYTHING IN IT! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH... *evil laughter*

*plans of a devious scheme to take over the world*

No comments: