Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Eyes are slowly closing...

I had an eventful lunch today.... WITH PEOPLE THAT I HAVENT HAD LUNCH WITH SINCE SIP STARTS! It feels like school again~! Being able to talk abt anything under the sun...

Someone at work thinks i'm too quiet and that i should speak up more.. i've been having people asking me.. "Nad, are you a person of few words?"

Hmm wat am i to answer them? Hmm NO. Its just that topics here doesnt interest me? or NO. theres no connection...

SO in the end.. I said. "yes, i am.. Just dont see the purpose of having certain conversations."

sad dont you think?

But thats my life rite now..

EVERYDAY~!

it drives me crazy that i havent be talking normally.. whahahha...

let's see

my eyes are closing again...

WHOOPS~! OK~! work just came in.. gotta go~!

No comments: