Saturday, October 29, 2005

I feel so sick...

I'm coughing non stop... I'm aching all over... And i'm tired as hell...

Its been a week. My medicine's finishing. But, i'm not recovering.

My hands. The veins are visible on the palm, like blue worms living inside.
My fingertips cold as ice when the rest of me, perspiring away.
My palms are pale.
My left hand. shivers unconsciously.

I just hope nothing's wrong. I just hope... its just fatigue.

For i cant bear to accept anymore. Not at the moment. My life is stressful enough as it is.

Late nights, early mornings. Full Day.

How much longer can i hold on before collapsing? Before i crack?

All in all. This has been a bad week. A terrible one in fact.

Today. Battery flat.
22 Missed Calls. Angry lady then comes silence.
After that, she ignores.

Conclusion: She might not be coming for tmr's performance.

I seriously thought she knew. I left the card there this morning. I tell her everything. Why i came back late, How's my work, How's my rehearsals.

But i guess, assumption is never the best way to proceed.

I've never felt more isolated in my entire life.

Suddenly, the whole world caves in and i'm lost.

Totally alone in the darkness.

No comments: