Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hmmzz...

Ok.. i havent blog for quite awhile...

Just not in the sanest of mind to blog i suppose..

It's either i'm just too tired from work.. OR i'm hating life...

So, since both topics are not appetizing to any readers' eye.. i chose to blog on none.. so ya.. That's the reason for my blog being stagnant...

But.. I'm currently hating alot of things in life rite now... INCLUDING myself...

trlalalallala...

As i REVEALED only 1/3 of the list to Deena, she freaked out... Coz, according to her, its scary and well it obviously got her worried.. coz, she hasnt seen me like this before..

Oh yay! WHoopee!!

But its not the first time... just the first time i told anyone.. That's all..

Hmmm.. This is too bitter..

Must be the bile working over time today. Bile plus afew (or maybe alot) of other things that i could not put at the corner of my head...

haiz.. i shall not torture anyone who'll be reading my blog... haiz..

So, i shall move on to a nicer topic...

Has anyone ever seen the UOB advertisement at the tunnel towards the Raffles Place MRT?

LOL~! Its cute....

"Cinderella was written by a man.

Because,

NO woman would leave their shoe behind"


LOL~!

Cute isnt it?? whahahahha...

I should look at advertisements more often.. wheee...

No comments: