Monday, October 24, 2005

Its been a tiring week..

My flu still havent recover... talk about long.. maybe coz, dont have enough rest or wat la...

OOOhhh.. did a quiz... so nice rite the picture? whahaha... dunno whether the things written there correct or not.. I shall continue my blogpost below this quiz thingy..

Your Hidden Talent

Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.
Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.


Let's see..

Saturday was a long and tiring yet interesting day.. i did something that i never thought i'd do in a million years.. wahhahaha.. i'll tell you guys about it when i've gotten over it.. for now.. it'll be silence from me..

And those who knows about it.. ARE SWORN TO SECRECY~! MUahahahahhahahaha

hmmmmm

Rushed home from school and and and and.. i had to help my mom bake hari raya cookies.. Wheeee~!!!

SO ya.. Met the senoritas on Sunday, they came over to break fast at my house.. wahahhaha.. it was chaotic.. we went to Arab St to buy our food.. and before that we stopped at Little India..

and and and

ME & DEENA BOUGHT THE MOST GORGEOUS EARRINGS~! whahahaha.. supposed to be $20 bucks i think.. but we got it for $13.. yay~!

I have a feeling i'm going to get dragged to Little India again and i think some time soon.. lol~!

so they came over, we were doing the most stupidest things ever.. and in the end they helped my mom to dip the cookies in chocolate and purposely spoil it so that they or rather deena ends up eating it.. lol~!

its been so long since we last met.. i think i'm meeting them again later..

but thats not the point..

rite now.. wat i wanna say is that...

I'VE GOTTEN MY HARI RAYA CLOTHES~! ~! ~ !~!

and and and.. i think my mom is reasonably broke... whahahahahha

whee~!

i'm hungry. *floats*

No comments: