Monday, October 24, 2005

I met the girls today again.

hahahhaa.. they came over to break fast, again and we ordered pizza hut..

it was hilarious how we knew each other in sec sch, with that stupid blue pinafore, madeena with the extremely long hair, hidayah with the chin length hair and me with the ultra short hair...

And then, just now, the 3 of us met... at my house.. AFTER WORK~! wahahhahaa.. its like.. all 3 in office wear...

it was uber scary~!!!!

hmmm... Work's driving me crazy~! Well, i have to look on the bright side i guess... At least, there's 5 weeks left~!

And i miss school~!!!

NO WAIT.. LEMME CORRECT THAT...

I MISS THE PEOPLE IN SCHOOL~! ARGH~! I'm actually school sick you know...

and its irritating how those people that i usually hang around with in school just dont seem to be able to meet... I mean i'm guilty of cancelling the meetings too.. but, i dunno...

Its like.. its painful how i'm so used to seeing them everyday and suddenly its just near impossible to meet...

Oh well, like i said, its only 5 weeks left to school... and soon.. i can bet you that i'm cursing and complaining on when school's gonna end..

i mean, com'on i'm human toooo~!

wahhahahahahaha....

hmmm i have no idea wat else to talk abt...

its just not worth it to go on and on i guess...

No comments: