Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I"m currently feeling sick...

My nose is running away and my throat is scratchy...

And i feel so tired...

I hate my routined life...

Even scoldings from grandma seemed routined, just because she's been scolding me abt the same thing over and over again.

All i wanna do is sleep... sleep sleep and more sleep... I cant even wake up early in the mornings anymore.. even though i sleep early the night before...

*dies*

I wanna do something exciting like bungee jump or learn ballroom dance... yes, i know i've been saying that i wanna learn ballroom dance... but its expensive, wat you guys think of $100 for 8 sessions? And i want a partner and someone to go with...

tralalallala...

oh shit.. i'm falling sick.. confirm ah this one..

just now got caught in the rain.. drenched and the office is sub zero..

so ya...

I'm dead.

No comments: