Monday, October 03, 2005

Just came back from lunch...

Hmmm...

I've finally understood a particular medical report.. YIPPEE~!! wahahhaha... talk abt slowness.. LOL~!

Hmmm..

I guess everybody is busy already.. dont even have time to look at kopitiam for some light entertainment.. Whheee... SO ya.. its VERY QUIET there now... no interesting topics..

I seriously wonder how Marcus and Xuan managed to entertain themselves there sooo much.. its like as though kopitiam has turned into the duo's private conversation room... LOL~!

I shall just stick too emails.. at least its more entertaining.. It acts like... NEWSFLASH! NEWS HEADLINE!

Every 5 minutes or so.. I'll have news... You know... Something like CNA.. wahhaha..

So ya.. those pple who wanna email me.. EMAIL~! Don't ever delay your replies... at least i can reply to the mails on the way of clearing my inbox to upload all the files thats sent to me..

YAY~!

No comments: