Saturday, March 25, 2006

Life has been boring for me...

I have Drama Rehearsals to go for.. and other than that... nothing else..

Hidayah stayed over the other day just for the fun of it.. and we talked and laughed for the entire neighbourhood to hear till around 6am where the both of us fell asleep...

It rained at around 4am and that was when we decided to sneak out of the house to go to Macdonalds across the road coz, we were suddenly hungry...

clever us was kinda wet later on and end up feeding my cats some of the nuggets we bought... LOL~!

Did anyone kinda realise how McNuggets are appearing in my entries quite frequently these past few weeks... I should ask McDonalds to pay me for publicity or something...

Anywayz, NATURALLY, i woke up late the next day and that day i have rehearsal.. YUP YUP~! another stupid thing to happen...

you should see how that hidayah wake me up.. she's ONE ABUSIVE alarm clock man.... welll... my other alarm clock that's located in simei failed to call me as well.. so this particular alarm clock kinda smack my back damn hard.. YUP IT HURTS REAL BAD.. well.. i kinda put it aside after realising that its actually 10am and rehearsal is at 1030am... and run into the bathroom leaving her laughing all the way...

P.S: Hidz, dont do that again... Thank god i didnt have asthma that morning or somethign.. or it would have been a totally different story by now...

So anywayz, had rehearsals.. and later on the 3 of us proceeded to town.. with me and mel entertaining ourselves on various poses that we see on the adverts in Taka.. imagining a camera in front of us.. coz.. HIDAYAH HAS YET TO GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA~!!!

Anywayz, i'm like currently broke... nope.. not just broke.. broker than broke... worse than broker than broke i think.. i'm like the chief of broke or something... and taking a cab to every single rehearsal is definitely not a good thing to happen... just imagine.. $7.50 to school every tuesday and thursday...

I should just go rob a bank.

Especially now that my secondary school past time sorta came back to me.. and that is to hang out at Starbucks or Coffee Bean... i should really get on with my plan for the robbery i think.. hrmph~!

No comments: