Friday, March 31, 2006

Mom's birthday was on Wednesday, 29th March 2006

Wahahhaha.. I did my mom a potrait, shaded with graphite stick..

Ya well, i guess thats the benefits of being an art student.. Past or present.. When you're broke, you take out your art tool box from your cupboard and decide whether or not you wanna use paint markers, crayons, watercolour, graphite stick or charcoal...

Wahhahaha..

but then i didnt give it to her yet... coz, i havent bought the frame...

so ya.. i gave her a small present first.. maybe i shall just push the potrait to mother's day.. LOL~!

cheapskate number 1.

Anywayz, we went to Fish & Co. Glasshouse.. and they have this lady performing there.. and well.. they started singing birthday songs and song dedications and started calling my mom Sister Kalsom coz, they didnt wanna call her auntie kalsom since to them, she looks young and like a sister of friend..

since hidayah joined us that night... she was the one who wrote the dedication... and obviously she put Auntie wat rite? LOL~!..

Then they were like.. "ARE YOU GUYS SURE ITS AUNTY? DID YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE THE RITE AGE?"

i'm like.. "Duh, she's my mom wouldnt i know better?"

Everyone laughs.. and the singer: "OMG. Are you sure? But she doesnt look like you... "

*rolls eyes* someone please tell me something new.. LOL~!

anywayz, yeah the glasshouse's house music was funky man.. Hidayah dared me to dance to one of the song.. eh hid.. maybe next time ok.. i was too full the other day.. LOL~! i'm definitely going back there just to chill and nibble.. ya know.. that kinda thing..

OOOOOHHHH... ya.. before hidayah dared me to dance, she dared me to go up to one of the waitresses to tell her that she's really sweet looking and that she has a sweet smile... I was sooo worried that i might sound lesbian or Bi at that point of time..

Well, when the girl came to our table.. i just turned to her with my most angelic face and said," Err, excuse me, but you know wat, my friend here thinks that you're really sweet looking and has a sweet smile.."

I was suppressing my giggle.. coz, i successfully made hidayah sound interested or something.. coz, hidayah immediately interjected saying, "Er no~! she said it.. i mean.. we both agree that you're really sweet looking" WAHAHAHAHAHAH

Then hidayah turned to me... "you see you see.. she cant stop smiling.. and you ah.. make me sound interested.. anywayz, that would really help if i'm a guy or something... LOL~!"

Then both of us were looking around.. i knew hidayah wanted me to say to another waitress, this caucasian girl, that she's sweet or cute looking, but then.. we were distracted by the soundtrack... and singing.. wahahaha..

No comments: