Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Scatter-brain ME.

I have a whole list of things to do today... or at least thats wat i thought i'd be doing today...

Suppose to do:
10am - be in school to meet shahdon
1pm - be at CityHall to meet a friend for coffee
5pm - back in school for a revision class
7pm - meet my mom for dinner

What i end up doing?

Well, i ended up waking up at 1230pm... YUP YUP~! 1230pm... i can believe myself seriously.. and to think that i've set 5 alarm clocks to wake me up so that i'll be able to meet shahdon in school...

i'm still very guilty about it.. Especially when shahdon is so nice about it... haiz.. once again SORRY~!

so i had to rush to City Hall.. but i informed that friend of mine that i'll be meeting him half an hour later that the agreed time...

SO we met... we talked... catch up on each others life... it was really fun actually.. surprisingly.... hahahaha.. must be coz, its been awhile since i last talked to him... so ya...

so i left City Hall at around 1535hours in my pursuit to school... when i messaged Marcus. Asking him whether or not he's coming for the revision class... When he asked me WHAT REVISION CLASS?

that was when i realise... something's not right... and that was went i realised as well that today is not the 14th... and the revision class is on the 14th.. yup yup... so much for me planning to go to school...

so i alighted at the next station (Bugis) and take the train back to City Hall to change to the Red Line... I was obviously talking to a friend on the phone telling about my adventures so far and obviously he was HIGHLY AMUSED by my story... sheesh... but ended the call since someone was calling him...

so i ended up calling my cousin who refuses to talk to me at that time with no particular reason.. so i took the Red Line and alighted at Orchard... YUP~! All this while... i was alone...

So i walked around Wisma Atria... Looking at clothes and all.. at the same time wondering who should i ask out... Then it hit me.. maybe i should ask one of the senoritas out... But decided against Hidayah.. Since she just came back from Bintan yesterday... I mean she must be tired rite..

So... i called the other one instead... Suprisingly, she actually answered the phone~!! *Reminds self: Go buy 4D later* LOL~! Anywayz, yeah... she answered the phone... so we were talking like for half an hour.. and there i was talking animatedly outside Takashimaya's Zara for the benefit of the world...

And i end up refusing to meet up with my cousin... (LONG STORY.. SHEESH~!) But actually ends up meeting her... Coz, both of us were bored... and she misses me... and she wanna meet up with me complaining about the fact that she hasnt met for the longest time... Sidetrack: The last time we met was on Thursday la... where got long rite? that girl ah...

so we went to MacDonalds to buy 20pcs Nuggets and one Lrg Coke and drag it back up to the shop to eat, gossip and share stories... And i left at around 1730hrs.. coz, she has to meet my uncle (her dad)...

Somehow, the day ends with me signing up to join a particular ballroom dance which now a dearest friend of mine is scaring me over the fact that its gonna be filled with elderlies since i took up a course at the CC... This is btw, the same friend who was utterly amused by my adventures this afternoon... grrr....

No comments: