Saturday, March 25, 2006

Well... I havent update for quite sometime...

let's see...

Mom's b-day is next week wednesday... And, i'm unbelievably broke...

I guess it shows from my lack of publicity of that event this year as compared to the previous yr.. hahahahha

but i thought of doing something for her... But i did something stupid instead...

I wanted to sms either my cousin or either one of my friends about my idea but clever me pressed.. 9**0*0*5.. and that is like my mom's handphone number.. yup talk about stupid...

so there i was... realising a second too late..

so as i was racking my brian on my way home trying to figure out wat on earth am i going to do now since, i've cleverly told my mom my plan...

and i reached home... rushed into the room... and found that my mom hasnt check her smses~!!! wahahahha... so i deleted them all in front of my mom with my mom pulling and kicking me in her attempts to read the messages..

hehehee...

No comments: