Saturday, March 04, 2006

Went for Tainted Flower: Beneath The Batik today by Yellow Chair Productions...

I would give it an A... A for Amazing... I really loved the scenes that has no lines and strictly songs... it really meant alot and definitely showed alot as well..

I dont really have anything much to comment on just that I love it... I love the protrayal of some of the characters... and Taufiq was great... he did wat he had to do to achieve a certain setting for that scene and he definitely went all out for it.. Not many can do wat he did.. and i really respect him for that~!

*Salute*

I shall blog about it more another time when i'm really awake...

Anywayz, sidetrack a little... Some people have been asking me whether or not Jason Mraz is good and all that... but i didnt know he was gonna perform at Esplanade Concert Hall on the 17th March 2006... If i knew.. i would have gotten my tickets~!!

And rite now when i found out about it, at a point of time where i'm broke and definitely cant buy the tics str. away... i'm really gonna strangle someone... Look at it man.. see wat's left.. EVERYTHING IS LIKE SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR CAT. 2... and Cat. 2 cannot buy str. away la.. i'm like darn broke sia~!!

No comments: