Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is like the 3rd entry all in a day.. so much for me complaining that i dont have anything to blog about...

Anywayz, I had my dance class on Friday.. it was UBER FUN~!! hehehehe.. Although i wished that i have a partner.. hrmm.. *glares at a particular friend*

Anywayz, I'm currently quite depressed.. and rather confused.. Sometimes, i dunno why i'm put in certain situations you know, situations that i dont know how to get out off...

I'm very confused over a lot of things.. I dunno why certain things happen... I dunno why i'm the target at times... There's nothing else to be talked about... Sometimes, i feel utterly alone.. but when i wake up the next day, and i see my msges, i smile realising... i have pple that care... 6 of them to be exact.. There are times that i wonder, how am i going to leave and live without them?

But anywayz, back to me pondering about stuff...

I'm currently quite tired.. i just hope i could hold on you know... and not get certain things to get the best of me and just run from things... i'm not a quitter but sometimes, you just will need to do it no matter wat.... so therefore, i pray for someone to actually hold me back and hold me there till its over...

I know its actually the beginnings of my rather confused days... and i hope that you guys will not run away...

I cried around 3 times while having a MSN Conversation today with a friend today... I just feel lost, but having that conversation actually made me believe that things might get back to normal... i really hope it will.. i really thank you for being there today.. i really appreciate it.. even though you didnt say much... but once again.. Thank you...

No comments: