Friday, October 05, 2007

Barriers have been put up. Beware one and all! You can hear it in the wind, the animals are running for cover.

War is drawing near.

Ok. Maybe i am exaggerating.

Barriers have been put up indeed. A new protocol has been passed.

EVERYTHING'S LIKE BLOCKED IN THE OFFICE!
i can't stand it. Please la. So paranoid for wat?!

I came back from MC to find that i cant access BLOG from work! like wat the hell?!?!?!

The one outlet i use religiously to let out my frustrations at work is GONE! This spells DOOM! Seriously.

And if your PC can access google, then that means, you wont be able to access yahoo. Even my doramail is blocked. My only means of communicating urgent msgs to people is gone. SHIT LA!!

and seriously, pple have to stop pushing the blame to others. Its pissing me off. BIG TIME.

--------------------------------------------------

My nose is still blocked. My fever doesnt seem to be surfacing. I feel lethargic. And my mom says that i'm breathless even though I dont feel it. Maybe its coz i'm too used to it.

Mild lack of air doesnt really make much of a diff to me. LOL!

--------------------------------------------------

Things i need to get by or before hari raya:

1. Orange Lace
2. Heels
3. Bag?
4. Compact to replace the one i broke
5. His Baju Melayu

Things that is not so important but will need me to get (no deadline)
1. Hot Pink Thai Silk

--------------------------------------------

Its about a week more to that hawaiian vacation.

No comments: