Sunday, October 14, 2007

It came and went!


Hari Raya Day 01.

AFTER all the late nights, the back breaking chores, it finally arrived.

So.

It came. It started of... OOOOoookayyyyy...


I was just starting to enjoy myself...


It ended of.... WtF.






Me wore orange this yr's first day. Wanted to wear my purple... but my M'asia's cousin coming tmr. And i wouldnt have anything to wear with them. So i made my aunt finish touching up my orange chiffon top and i raided my closet and found a suitable RED SONGKET that has been passed down from generation to generation and it has ended with me at the moment.



I'm beginning to believe that i'm ugly. ARGH~!!!!!!!!!!!





This Hari Raya, I met 2 new additions to the 4th Generation of the family. From the left, is my newest and latest nephew which i cant remember the name and the right is my newest and latest niece... Thuraiah. They're both the same age different months.

Cuteness. And the best part? They love me! khekhekhekhe...

At least children don't hold grudges of the 2nd generation. We're born without having a choice as to who our parents are. Just make the best of things and bond with everyone, even if they're giving you the cold shoulder.








Girl, We need to hang. WHEN YOU COMING OVER? Today was unfair. Why does it always end like that? yr after yr? meetings after meetings?

Maybe, i always hope for something that I unconsciously am aware that is near impossible.


We're a multi racial family. We look different. We speak all languages. We watch all shows. We have a mix of tradition. We have a rich history. At the end of the day, we're still family. period.

There's more photos. But I guess the above is enough. 1st day of Hari Raya. I don't really wanna blog about it. Its been a long day.

No comments: