Monday, October 22, 2007

i've been awake since 530am today.

Thanks dear for waking me up! totally appreciate it! *muacks*

I was at Azi's office at 640am... I swear i've never been so early to an office in my entire life before!!! SERIOUS!

and then i'm at microsoft. I've been at microsoft since 8. and i am still at microsoft la! only leaving at 530. I tell you... the office here is like WHOA! lol... the pantry here is like... 5 Star hotel standard la... they have EVERYTHING IN ABUNDANCE! and the best part? the pantry is overlooking singapore river, esplanade, the water stadium and all that la...

And i am actually typing from the pantry! you have sofas and couches in the pantry and free internet access with a really nice looking computer. I tell you, if i were to sit where i'm sitting rite now, with the view and all the comfort food and drinks within my reach.. for the next 3 days...

1. i could grow fat
2. i can even end up writing a most probably 20-scene play. The view is uber inspirational and calming. I SWEAR! you have to be here to believe it.

I want to work at microsoft! the dresscode is livable and everything else is uber comfortable. you just have very tight security here... thats all.. but other than that... I WANNA LOOK FOR A JOB OPENING HERE! then i wanna request for my table to be at the pantry.

They may call it a pantry... some will actually call it a mini free cafeteria... I, on the other hand, will just call it... MY LIVING ROOM!

No comments: