Thursday, October 11, 2007

High on Red Alert

Guess what... HARI RAYA'S IN 2 DAYS!!!

I've been the most unexemplary daughter this Hari Raya. I've not helped my mom in any household chores or the baking of cookies. Its that bad.

My last day here is next tuesday. People will be thinking that i'm taking it easy. To tell you the truth, i am stressed out! I'm doing Patent files now, and i'm clearing the stacks of files behind me at hopefully high speed, even though i dont think its as fast as i have hoped!!! *screams*

The thing is that, i wouldnt wanna have back logs for the incoming secretary to clear. I've had to do that when i was asked to help the Patent Dept. IT SUCKED BIG TIME~!

In the last 4 days, i've released close to $40k worth of bills. That's an average of 10K a day! *gasps* My mind is currently blank with nothing but reporting to clients as well as the billing codes.

I AM TIRED. The whole of last week i've been going home late. I reached to the point where i told myself... I SHOULDNT BE TOO KIND. i'm not being paid overtime, my leaves for forfeited and any leaves that i've taken eversince i tendered... has been unpaid. Talk about fairness. Sheesh.

I SWEAR I AM TOO RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN GOOD. it sucks. If only my boss was more reasonable. HAIYO!

During my term of tendering here, i even broke my own record coz i stayed back till 11plus. I AM NOT WORKAHOLIC!! i hope. that will be tooo worrying if you think long term.

I'll never get married, never have children, wont have time for anyone or

anything... i hope i'm not workaholic! choi choi choi!! *touches wood*

Went Geylang yesterday, got his baju melayu. I HAD TO HUNT THE WHOLE OF GEYLANG LA! cb.

i thought it was easy looking for baju melayu. I sure as hell take my word back! In future, i'm gonna get mine and his at the same time and if cannot find colour, i'm gonna buy cloth and ask my aunt to sew!!! End of story.

Speaking of asking my aunt to sew....

She's sewing all of my baju raya this yr. I was supposed to have 3 and this yr's 1st day's colour is supposed to be Orange... But guess wat, my brilliance has reached its peak of all brilliant-ness~!!

Baju #1: bought the orange cloth and everything... its a match with my mom... only that my mom's is hot pink, while mine is orange. then... spoil factor was... WE DIDNT BUY LINING! so my aunt refused to sew.

Baju #2: Bought the orange chiffon. bought lining. My aunt sew it. and i realised that... I DIDNT BUY THE CLOTH FOR MY KAIN!!! the bottom is supposed to be orange lace. Where is it? AT THE SHOP OF COURSE! Or maybe, still in france. So i have the top and no kain!i might buy it... soon i think. lol!

i swear, this has to be the most scatter brain shit ever!

Yes, i'm in a mood for rants. HEEE~!

P.s: since blogger is blocked, i'm doing this post from multiply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm too busy. Everything is on hold. I've not touched on secret project. I'm sorry but I think I will only resume after Hari Raya. There's too many things happening this Hari Raya, i can't seem to keep track of everything.

No comments: